NRL are currently looking to recruit x4 industrial cleaners to work nights Sunday to Thursday 22:00-06:00 in Milton Keynes.
About the role:
- The role entails the cleaning of all equipment within the Mechanical Treatment Facility including but not exclusive to trommels, ballistic separators, conveyor belts and building structure. Whilst every effort is made to run the plant clean, the work will involve the removal of mixed general waste and requires an amount of physical exertion and working at height.
- Planned preventative maintenance will also form part of the regular duties carried out in line with our CMMS system.
- All training will be provided on site and externally as applicable.
- Previous experience in a similar role in a waste industry sphere is preferable but not limited, applicants from heavy industry such as production plants, water treatment and agriculture are also encouraged to apply.
- We are looking for candidates with a dynamic get up and go attitude with a strong understanding of Health and Safety. Candidates should also show a keen eye for detail and a conscientious working style.
- Any mechanical engineering experience would also be a bonus.
- Must be able to drive to site.
- 3-month initial contract which can lead to a permanent role
- Competitive hourly rate