Due to the expansion of our client business, they require an Offshore Construction Managers. In the role of Offshore Construction Manager, you will have joint operational responsibility for the preparation and execution of installation on projects. You will be working at our offshore wind offices in the preparatory phase and on board one of our installation vessels during execution.
- Responsible for the safety of the offshore installation activities on board the vessel;
- Involved in improving the working methods and the associated project-specific equipment;
- In charge of the installation team on board the installation vessel;
- Handles daily communication with the Marine Warranty Surveyor and the client on board;
- Helps optimise the installation process;
- Plays a coordinating role during execution, together with the Construction Manager;
- Provides operational management for the subcontractors on board;
- Reports to the Construction Manager on progress, contractual and other deviations and lessons learned;
- Higher professional education, at an intellectual and professional level;
- Extensive experience of operational experience, mainly on complex projects, including several years installing offshore wind farms;
- An independent, practical and creative person who can solve problems, dares to make decisions and is able to work well in a team environment;
- The ability to motivate and lead the cable installation team and play a coordinating role towards the maritime crew, project team, subcontractors and other stakeholders on board the installation ship;
- Working as part of a 24/7 operation.