About the Role:
The role will oversee the provision of receiving and distributing work orders in-line with client needs. You will schedule planned works, ensuring that all orders are compliant with health and safety in addition to ensuring you give an even and proficient customer service whilst updating trackers.
The ideal candidate will have a background in administrative and/or customer service based roles, adept to handling complex queries and accurately inputting data. You will be customer-focused, proactive and able to work to assigned timescales.
- To program, allocate and coordinate work orders, through liaison with Site Supervisors and/or Direct Service Providers.
- To ensure that Teams are issues with job-packs, documentation for which defines the work required and includes safe dig prints where required.
- To ensure that local authority and statutory provisions for the administration of streetworks are complied with.
- To maintain accurate records of planned, in-progress and completed work.
- To comply with the relevant health and safety policy provisions.
- To support and service the client and ensure all agreed client and internal KPI's are met or exceeded.
- Possess basic numeracy skills, to GCSE standard
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Must be reliable, tolerant and be able to get on with others
- Computer literacy and use of planning tools