NRL are on the lookout for Oracle Developers for work which offers remote working or based in Bristol/Keynsham/Leicester.
- To undertake the requirement analysis, production and review of technical design solutions of large/complex programmes.
- Translate requirement, use cases, storyboards into functional applications using agreed standards and tools and testing of new IT applications.
- To undertake efficient software development through the use of good design – taking into account code reuse and efficiency's – and implementation methodologies.
- To prepare, build and release (to the Test environment) application software in accordance with the company’s Release Build and Deployment Procedures.
- To apply technical experience and knowledge in the evaluation of solutions and maintain technical awareness to a level where alternatives can be advised, analysed and modelled.
- Extensive knowledge of the Oracle Forms based application development toolset.
- Extensive knowledge of the ORACLE Web based application development toolset (Forms, Reports).
- Capable of developing complex server side PL/SQL code for data input validation and data import / export.
NRL connect global engineering companies with the right people to bring their projects to life. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to support you to secure your next role.
We welcome applications from every walk of life, and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.
For temporary workers and contractors opting to work with us through our Pay As You Earn (PAYE) payroll service, we’re delighted to offer a wealth of benefits including access to virtual and telephone GP appointments 24/7, health and wellness resources, gym discounts and retail savings.