NRL have an exciting opportunity to join our client over in Heysham. The role of the Outage Planner will be to work within the Planning Department supporting outages & running the P6 schedule.
- Looking after breakdowns and emerging work repairs, assessing issues, and applying fixes
- Integrate all activities in each work area, match work scope to available resource, group work permit boundaries with SAP and coordinate the use of common services & facilities
- Engage the craft team and supervise
- Overhauling and maintaining equipment as well as supervising 3/4 workers
- Check plan against Tech Spec and other compliance requirements
- Provide outage reports as requested
- Support / Input to post outage reviews, capture all OPEX in the plan & investigate critical path duration variations
- Provide support to Outage Co-ordinator
- An engineering or scientific HNC (or equivalent)
- Ideally, you will have 2 years project planning experience
- Knowledge and experience of using the EDF process & Planning Tool – including AMS & Primavera to competent levels.
- You will be well versed in the use of computer packages such as Word, Excel, Microsoft Project, and PowerPoint
- Willing to obtain CTC Clearance
- Long-term contract
- Competitive hourly rate
- Opportunity to broaden skillset
- Working for a high-profile client
We welcome applications from every walk of life and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.
For temporary workers and contractors opting to work with us through our Pay as You Earn (PAYE) payroll service, we’re delighted to offer a wealth of benefits including access to virtual and telephone GP appointments 24/7, health and wellness resources, gym discounts and retail savings.