About the role:
- The role is to be responsible for all outbound activity for all clients and to ensure that contracted SLAs around speed and accuracy are achieved whilst achieving the planned productivity outputs at individual and team level.
- Set up and maintain regular team briefings – both for immediate reports and the general workforce.
- Ensure that timekeeping and attendance is managed, particularly around break times.
- Manage productivity including regular feedback and action plans where required at individual level.
- Ensure quality standards are achieved and investigate incidents that cause productivity and quality failures (e.g. miss picks, missing items, damaged/ missing in transit items etc).
- Ensure all carrier(transport) invoices are correct and accurately coded for recharge to the correct client.
- Ensure all staff are adequately trained and multi-skilled for maximum flexibility.
- Shift planning including management of staff holidays.
- Health and safety management.
- Constantly review processes as volumes change and suggest productivity improvements
- Picking, packing, dispatch and any other duties as required.
What you will need:
- Experience of managing large numbers of staff across multiple shifts and functions.
- Experience of working in a 3PL environment with closed book accounting.
- Demonstrable performance improvement achievements and change management
- Experience of working with barcode technology throughout all operations
- Experience of working with multiple carrier requirements and cut-offs, including shipping overseas.
- High volume manual packing processes.
- Multi-site experience.
- Carrier Contract negotiation.
If you are interested please apply with your CV and contact details on this advert.