About the role:
- Management of work packages/systems in support of the project for the client.
- To co-ordinate the delivery of multi-discipline work packages including engineering design, procurement, construction and commissioning activities for Plant Areas or Systems through all phases of the project,
- To assume ‘cradle to grave’ accountability for a work package, ensuring all changes are identified and managed, and configuration control is maintained,
- To lead the package team to ensure key project milestones are met in accordance with timescale, budget and quality targets,
- To inform and assist Project Management in identifying resources required to deliver the work scope, ensuring resource levels are sufficient, realistic and achievable,
- To act as key contact for and manage interfaces with external suppliers and design houses engaged on the packages, according to contract.
What you will need:
- Experience of managing packages of work on Nuclear projects.
- Proven track record of successfully working on NEC3 projects.
- Qualification in Project Management preferable.
- Experience and demonstrated abilities of working as part of a collaborative team, in a multi-discipline environment.
- Experience in Mechanical and EC&I services.
- HND/ Degree educated, with a minimum 5 years experience preferable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Understanding of planning software such as Primavera P6 preferable.