Must be an experienced and qualified Painter & Decorator i.e. NVQ 1 & 2 or equivalent.
The role involves painting kitchens and bathrooms as part of a large refurbishment contract in Workington and Carlisle.
- Estimating quantities of paint required, choosing materials such as brushes, rollers etc.
- Preparing surfaces in readiness for painting i.e. filling holes and cracks, covering surfaces with primer and undercoat
- Applying coats of paint evenly and neatly
- Working to all health and safety policies
- Tidying up on completion, maintenance and cleaning tools
- Working in occupied homes, must have tidy and respectful attitude
- Driving Licence preferred
Hours of work: 8.00am to 4.30pm (Monday to Friday)
All materials and equipment are provided.