About the role:
- The AVEVA Systems Administrator will be responsible for assisting the design team in preparing layouts and design of complex onshore Oil & Gas and Nuclear design systems, utilising multiple AVEVA 2D and 3D applications.
- Lead and operate, as a part of a team of engineers and designers, the set up and maintenance of single/multiple AVEVA 3D model(s), stand alone or via Global project execution, for full engineering life of a project.
- To support/facilitate the development/usage of new/existing AVEVA applications to ensure implementation and adherence to standards and / or commercial agreements.
- Ensure AVEVA applications performance/infrastructure to support projects/proposals execution, inclusive of supply chain interfaces as required, to meet project delivery for the business.
What you will need:
- HNC or equivalent in draughting discipline (Degree Education with experience preferred)
- Proven exposure and detailed knowledge of one discipline (preferably Piping), with sound knowledge of other disciplines (Pipe Supports, Electrical, Instrumentation, Mechanical, and Structural). Good management skills and historical experience, working as an AVEVA Systems Administrator