- Fabricate various industrial/chemical pipework installations (UPVC, Stainless Steel, MDPE, Polypropylene)
- Fabrication of dosing cabinets, pipework, brackets, pump stands etc
- Cutting & shaping of plates using table saw, hand tools etc.
- Drilling & mounting of supports brackets, pipe clamps etc. to assemble pipe manifolds into dosing cabinets
- Installation of signage, screens etc.
- Assembly of pipework by glue, weld or push fit (welding is preferential not essential)
- Leak testing using pressure testing equipment/procedures – training can be given but some experience would be advantageous.
You will need:
- Must have a thorough understanding of engineering drawings/PIDs to be able to manufacture according to design, create parts lists etc
- Must be able to work with minimal to no supervision
- Must be able to demonstrate a good level of relatable experience.
- Must hold a relevant qualification.
- Must have an in-date skills card
- Experience with plastic pipework
- Flexible as may need to travel to various sites throughout the UK
40 hours per week. Payment options Umbrella or CIS