About The Role / What You Will Need:
- Read and understand basic layout and assembly drawings / reference material with an awareness of quality standards.
- Able to take wire templates and manufacture pipes from templates and drawings.
- Ability to manufacture pipe work in a variety of materials including steel , stainless steel, nickel alloy, copper alloy, conduit and plastics using both hand and hydraulic bending machines.
- Being able to undertake high integrity brazing, bore matching, TIG, MIG, MMA all to a minimum of class 2 would be an advantage.
- Carry out process inspection, survey, removal and installation of all pipe systems at both LP and HP levels.
- Cleaning up of own work arising.
- Slinging duties as required.