NRL are currently recruiting on behalf of a global company that offers the stability and project scope of a large company, but with the staff recognition and job satisfaction of a small one.
Planner/ Senior Planner/ Principle Planner - staff, large long term nuclear projects, excellent pension contributions, flexible working, private health care, live in the beautiful lake district, persue the work life balance you have been seeking.
About the role:
- Determine resources requirements for the execution of each phase of the project in accordance with the project specific budget.
- Ensuring the seamless interface for activity progress reporting and forecasting of schedules and costs and standardised forms of planning reporting for all Clients
- Proactively forecast, trend and analyses of software, hardware and construction schedule activities using EVA techniques and all other available data.
- Develop project specific schedules that clearly identify the project processes and linking of activities as required for multi-functional project team interfaces.
- Maintain communications and dialogue with other Project Control personnel to help ensure excellence in delivery of Project Control function.
- Providing the Project Manager with complete and accurate planning schedule(s), capable of providing, on a routine basis, Critical path analysis and EVA data by individual Project.
- Provide the project with a complete and accurate Project Planning service.
- Review all appropriate engineering, procurement, manufacturing and site construction project schedules and advise the Project Control Manager of variances
- Identify Schedule variances as early as possible and report issues to the PM/PCM and develop mitigation strategies.
- To provide training and support to all junior planers and PCA apprentices
If you think this role appeals to you, give me a call for a confidential chat today on 01946 828809.