- Maintain schedule coding structure and check correct application in P6
- Assure integrity of the schedule – durations, logic, milestones
- Schedule analysis and critical path and communication to project management
- Co-ordination of the weekly and monthly update cycles for schedule and progress
- Update and maintain Level 1, 2 and Level 3 schedules for project reports
You will need:
- Previous experience using primavera P6
- Previous Adnoc experience
What’s in it for you:
- Attractive rates of pay
- Outside IR35
- 18 Months Contract
We welcome applications from every walk of life, and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.
For temporary workers and contractors opting to work with us through our Pay As You Earn (PAYE) payroll service, we’re delighted to offer a wealth of benefits including access to virtual and telephone GP appointments 24/7, health and wellness resources, gym discounts and retail savings.