The position is a NEW STAFF position.
NB Candidates MUST have a proven track record in similar role.
About the role:
- To manage the Earlsgate O&M Contract of the Waste to Energy Plant and to ensure conformance of all workers in relation to this as well as; legal and regulatory requirements, quality and environment assurance standards, Health and Safety, work in accordance with Permit to Operate under SEPA regulations, Company policies, and company Safe working practices.
What you will need:
- Be fully conversant with the O&M Contract
- Main point of contact and responsible for liaising with the Project Company
- Ensure all contractual and internal reporting deadlines are met
- Ensure that operations and maintenance satisfy the contractual obligations and thereby prevent any key performance failure penalties
- Maintain a good and professional relationship with the Project Company
- Responsible for ensuring that the preparation of the payments, fees and bonus calculations etc. as per the contract are completed accurately
- Ensure that the monthly service fee calculations are supplied to Finance for invoicing to meet the invoicing deadline
- Responsible for ensuring that the Annual Maintenance and Lifecycle Plan, monthly forecasts, weekly forecast and ad hoc reporting is prepared accurately and submitted on time
- Oversee the preparation of the operations and maintenance budgets and ensure of their timely submissions
- Communicate a monthly plant report to head office
- Ensure that the company fulfils all of its CDM obligations as the Principal Designer and Contractor as laid out in the CDM regulations 2015
- Responsible for the overall operation and maintenance of the plant.
- Ensure that the operation of the plant is in strict accordance with all relevant legal and regulatory requirements, quality and environment standards, health and safety, SEPA permit requirements, Company policies, and all company Safe working practices.
- Define the strategy for the preventative and corrective maintenance and approve the planning of work for both operations and maintenance.
- Liaise with officials of the client, councils, the Environment Agency, the Health and Safety Executive and other such bodies as and when required
- Ensure the coordination of activities during shutdowns and outages which involves working outside of normal hours
What’s in it for you:
- Excellent Salary on offer
- Full company package and long-term secure appointment