Support NLX department responsible for leading, driving and supporting continuous quality enhancements for vehicles to ensure highest possible level of customer satisfaction. The Design Quality Engineer role has huge influence on quality through utilisation of experience and enthusiasm to enable, engage and support quality improvement activity. Role includes global and cross functional communication. Current model - to create and manage plans to assist Design in meeting our warranty, dissatisfaction, durability, breakdown targets, supporting technically to deliver sound solutions. New model - to support new vehicle programmes utilising best practice from previous developments along with ensuring consistent application.
Key role as design quality engineer is maintain quality master list status and proactively progress each concern through:
- Organising regular reviews, capturing discussion, and issuing clear actions.
- Adding value to technical reviews by applying design engineering principles to make clear:
- Concern definition
- Target performance
- Investigation method
- Root cause
- Analysis market claim data and making a simplified summary to make clear to design team the concern, phenomena, customer and business impact.
- Prepare and present regular status reports and scorecards
- Conduct Newness Assessment audit to ensure correct R&D process has been followed.
- Cross functional communication involving design, test, marketability, market quality and plant departments.
NRL connect global engineering companies with the right people to bring their projects to life. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to support you to secure your next role.
We welcome applications from every walk of life, and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.
For temporary workers and contractors opting to work with us through our Pay As You Earn (PAYE) payroll service, we’re delighted to offer a wealth of benefits including access to virtual and telephone GP appointments 24/7, health and wellness resources, gym discounts and retail savings.