This position is fixed Term Staff role
Candidates MUST be UK resident
About the role:
- You will join the Civil, Structural, Architectural and Weight Control Department (CSAW) which provides concept, FEED and detailed design services for onshore and offshore oil and gas facilities to provide an inherently safe, economical and sustainable solution that meets client demands. In onshore applications, this typically includes large scale refineries and gas terminals and in offshore environments it involves sub-sea and topsides structural systems such as fixed jacket structures, semi-submersible and other floating platforms. Discipline functions range from intelligent modelling, analysis and design of structural systems based in harsh environments through to weight control and architectural engineering.
- What you will need:
- Responsible for assessing effectiveness of working practices and systems with a view to continuously improving systems, personal and team performance.
- Provide technical expertise.
- Ensure, as far as is practically possible, that all assigned work is carried out in compliance with agreed budget and schedule.
- Maintain good communication with the client and visit assets when necessary.
- Assist the Lead Engineer and others when requested in the execution of their responsibilities and duties.
- Assist in training and mentoring of graduates as required.
- Commitment to and promotion of client values and ensuring the realisation of company and project health, safety, environmental, quality and ethics, systems, policies and procedures
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in appropriate engineering subject.
- Experience in working with concrete.
- Highly experienced engineer with sound technical background and expertise.
- Experienced in planning, progress monitoring, forecasting and reporting.
- Competent in commercial, contractual and administrative aspects of engineering.
- Experienced in working with other disciplines and sections to meet delivery dates.
- Competent in leading, supervising and the organisation of a small/medium sized single discipline team within a project.
- Whats in it for you:
- Excellent Salary Neg, 12 Month fixed term Staff