Our client are looking for a product manager to lead the development of existing and emerging digital products. The product manager will lead the development of a new platform which comprises dynamic dashboards, leveraging our innovative data mesh strategy, data model, data workflows and analytical technologies to support our new Programme Management services. Whilst the role will sit within the Digital team, the holder will work hand in glove with a range of business unit stakeholders across the client as well as working closely and overseeing development of the product with colleagues in the technical team. This is a key role driving the evolution of our product management function and development of a key growth product which is expected to have growth opportunities both in the UK and globally.
About the role:
- Responsible for defining, prioritizing, planning and driving the execution of the product vision for the product
- “Owning” the product experience and feature set
- Gathering, analyzing and prioritizing features based on feedback from the end users and customers, the operating units, sales, and the general market;
- Creating and managing product strategies, roadmaps, project plans and product specifications;
- Creating detailed product requirements, specifications, business rules, UI/UX wireframe for various user cases with a help of others;
- Scheduling sprints and feature releases, coordinating closely with the technical team on both new features as well as architectural improvements;
- Helping to drive the commercialisation of the products
- Acting as a role model to the whole organisation around lean start up and agile methodologies so that others learn the practices and mindset.
- A key component of any firm’s digital transformation is using data and technology to deliver services in a new way that adds value rapidly to the customer and the company. This could either be delivering an existing service in a better way (automation) or creating a new offering (augmentation). With a seeming abundance of opportunities, the challenge is understanding the business opportunity and scaling the best ideas fast. This means incubating new solutions fast and communicating about these new solutions to users and customers.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Opportunity to support and develop an exciting product to be used in the UK and globally.