A Project Controller Planner is required to join the Dreadnought PMO at the Keynsham site and will report directly to the Principal Project Controller Lead Planner. Working within the PMO Team and supporting various Control Account Managers (CAM) and Engineering Teams, the incumbent will play a key role in the successful delivery of outputs to time, cost, risk, quality and safety targets for the client.
You will have proven experience as a Project Controller Planner as well as the following;
- Current SC or DV clearance, you will not be considered without active SC clearance.
- Must be British-born due to the project being within ITAR.
- Significant knowledge and experience in the use of Primavera P6 and MS Project.
- Preferably degree-qualified (or HND/HNC with significant relevant experience)
- Preferably hold a Project Management qualification such as PRINCE2 or APM.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Significant experience with Primavera P6 and MS Project.
- Good understanding of risk management and schedule risk analysis.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external staff, at all levels within the Submarine Enterprise, including senior management.
- Experience with EVM systems and performance metrics analysis & reporting.
- Good problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate project management, controls and planning techniques.
- Significant experience with MS Office PowerPoint and Excel.
- A working knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning and Business Information Management System(s) would be an advantage.
- The ability to coordinate tasks and work with other teams.
- Good research and analytical skills.
- Professional working knowledge of project management and planning software tools.
- Active SC clearance is a minimum requirement.
- Develop and maintain the P6 Control Account schedules in conjunction with the CAMs and Engineering Team Leads.
- Support CAM Monthly Performance reviews with schedule, cost and risk reporting data.
- Evaluate P6 Control Account schedule progress and cost performance metrics, whilst identifying problem areas.
- Support CAMs with P6 schedule progress updates, cost information, resourcing and change control.
- Support CAMs to create and maintain EVM data for Cost Performance and Variance reporting.
- Monitor and advise project on Contractual Milestones, Key Deliverables, Key Dependencies and KPIs.
- Facilitate Risk & Change Management workshops by coordinating with project and engineering management.
- Maintain all P6 schedule project baseline data and ensure that strict configuration control is employed.
- Understand project objectives and improve efficiencies.