The role will report to the AXIOM Operations Manager and will provide a full range of project controls services for the AXIOM JV at a Portfolio level.
Specific tasks include:
- Providing a comprehensive project controls service for the Axiom JV Including
- Preparing Monthly Portfolio reports
- Identifying and analysing variances against plans/Budgets
- Identifying and reporting any key trends
- Implementing Action plans to improve project controls processes and reverse any adverse trends.
- Review and control the quality of PM reports on all live tasks.
- Analysing SPI/CPI trends and proposing and implementing action plans
- Ensuring the payment status of all tasks is up to date and any cashflow issues are fully documented with action plans for resolution
- Reporting and controlling the Axiom management task order and tracking KPIs against this task
- Controlling Axiom overhead spends against agreed targets/budgets
- Assisting the Operations Manager to prepare the AXIOM JV annual budget and Quarterly re-forecast of revenues, Gross Margins and profitability of the JV
- Preparing monthly project controls status reports at both Axiom JV and BM portfolio level including
- TFF status (cost and financial impact of KPI scores > 100%)
- Target Price task status (potential Pain/Gain shares)
- Fixed price work status
- Line of sight milestones
- Overall SPI/CPI status
- Assisting task project controllers & PMs by providing a central point of contact for all project controls queries
- Attend and supporting the Business Management in monthly Project reviews.
- Provide updated communications to all project controls personnel working in the JV
- Assist in providing and implementing continuous improvements of Project controls across the Axiom JV portfolio
- Take a lead role on Axiom Risk Assessment.