- Establishing and maintaining the specific PMO governance, processes, and procedures across a project.
- Establishing the project baseline in terms of scope/cost/schedule and the ongoing governance control of these
- Manage project controls staff to provide cost management/ change management/ risk & opportunity management and document management provision.
- Managing key stakeholders
- Provision of regular management reporting both internal and external to the project to provide relevant, accurate and reliable information on the status and forecast of the project.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering /project / construction management or other related field
- Ideally APM qualified preferably to Chartered Project Professional (ChPP)
- Extensive experience in similar environment/ business sector
- Awareness of various contracting methodologies (e.g. FIDIC/NEC3, NEC/JCT etc.)
- Full project lifecycle experience from bid phase through to close out
- Long term contract
- Negotiable rate
- High profile projects
NRL connect global engineering companies with the right people to bring their projects to life. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to support you to secure your next role.
We welcome applications from every walk of life and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.
For temporary workers and contractors opting to work with us through our Pay as You Earn (PAYE) payroll service, we’re delighted to offer a wealth of benefits including access to virtual and telephone GP appointments 24/7, health and wellness resources, gym discounts and retail savings.