This is a 12 Month contract in scope of IR35.
About the role:
- A strong planning background due to the planning involved within this role
- Process Sector experience
- Supervises Project Controls Engineers
- Prepare reports and facilitate monthly Group Project Admin Review (PAR) and attend meeting
- Monitor compliance to deadlines
- Review weekly metrics for the Group, including Expenditure, time bookings, bill-ability
- Review monthly and GM to business plan and work with the Group Director to explain trends. Report plan v actual and forecasts and identify and explain variances.
- Lead Rolling Forecasts for Group
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly statements, reports, misc. tracking
- Support proposal teams with preparation of tenders including, case studies, schedules, cost estimates, pricing analysis and governance. This include taking personal responsibility for producing complex price estimating models and scheduling for worldwide bids and proposals.