About the role:
The role is predominantly office based, with a high focus on administration and process compliance. The successful candidate will be involved in projects, proposals, maintenance activities and provision of technical support to both internal and external customers. Responsibilities within this role also extends to budget management for all allocated project activities using SAP as well as maintenance of any performance / KPI’s set for the project. A key objective will be the ability to manage multiple projects and proposals concurrently, and to strict time scales and budgets.
- Effective and efficient management of projects allocated in support of Cryoease engineering products within the UK&I business. Generally cryogenic liquid installations of between 180L & 2000L tanks.
- Ensuring effective development for and communication of functional objectives and performance to meet or exceed commercial needs.
- To follow the business processes utilized to manage and deliver the Cryoease engineering offerings, ensuring these processes deliver optimal solutions.
- The safety performance of all allocated projects to maintain and develop the commitment to improve and embrace Company safety approach and culture.
- The execution as required of projects contained within the UK&I IG stack as requested by the UKI Projects Manager and UKI Cryoease Projects Team Lead.
- Liaise with UK&I Maintenance manager on handover of installations.
- Any other reasonable task as requested by an appropriate authority within the UK&I Supply Chain Structure.
- Graduate chemical or mechanical engineer/HNC status or equivalent.
- Experience within industrial gases engineering or similar
- Good system understanding (familiarity of P&IDs & other technical documentation)
- Good communication skills
- Excellent understanding of safety
- Competitive rates
- Long term contract duration
- Potential for temp-to-perm