About the role:
- Provide information to stakeholders affected by the Project in relation to, inter alia, proposed land take, proposed accommodation works and the statutory processes
- Agree access to privately owned lands for Contractors carrying out advance works and surveys
- Assess the accuracy of land ownership records held by the Local Authority and confirm these records with individual stakeholders.
What you will need:
- Level 8 Qualification in Engineering, Agriculture, or other relevant discipline.
- Experience on infrastructure projects (preferably roads)
- Landowner Liaison on a major infrastructure project with a construction value of at least €20 million
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary