Seeking a highly experienced & professional Project Manager to be part of a highly successful and innovative Nuclear Project Management team based in Cumbria.
To be responsible for management & co-ordination of the delivery of engineering, detail design, construction and procurement phases through all phases of the project.
To ensure key project milestones are met in accordance with budget, quality & delivery deadlines.
Attendance at stakeholder meetings, supporting forward planning in readiness for project delivery.
To advise and support the Senior Management team in identifying resources required to deliver the work scope.
Progression of timely responses to tasks raised by the main delivery contractor and Technical Queries.
Attend walkdowns and produce risk assessments.
Awareness of CDM regs within the nuclear industry and implement on all construction tasks.
Completion of safety audits and resolved any safety related issues or risks.
Ensure operative are SQEP for relevant tasks.
Key skills / attributes required:
- Degree or HNC qualified in Mechanical Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering background is required for this role.
- Proven track record of managing packages of work on large scale projects.
- Must have a proven track record on Nuclear regulated sites, with an in-depth knowledge of project delivery.
- Fully adverse with Health, Safety & Quality legislation and processes within the Nuclear Sector, to include CDM Regulations.
- Skilled in cultivating excellent working relationships at Engineering, Management, Stakeholder & Sub-Contractor Level.
- High level knowledge of UK Nuclear Legislation & Regulations.
- Excellent organisation, planning and communication skills are key to this role with the ability to manage complex multiple workstreams and stakeholder organisations.
- Long term work
- Highly recognised Nuclear Project
- Innovative and Pioneering Framework Partnership
- Immense value project
- Highly prestigious company with many years of outstanding achievements on major engineering programmes.