This is a 12 Month contract - - Umbrella / PAYE
About the role:
Our client has an opportunity for a Project Manager to join the team on their client site at Irvine
Relevant academic (e.g. BSc/BEng/MSc) preferably in a related subject or equivalent, significant and related professional experience qualifying toward full membership of a relevant professional institution (e.g. APM).
What you will need:
- Experience in Pharmaceutical and fine chemical would be an advantage but not essential
- Extensive project management experience with a proven record of achievement in project delivery against safety, quality, schedule and cost targets, with evidence of balancing a customer and commercial focus.
- Demonstrable Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) experience - promoting the wider public good in all actions, acting in a morally, legally and socially appropriate manner in dealings with stakeholders and members of project teams and the organisation.
- Good leadership skills - Ability to communicate and influence at a senior management level; experience leading, empowering, inspiring and developing others to deliver successful projects.
- Extensive knowledge and application of policy & procedure, standards and working practices (including company-wide Business Operating Procedures) appropriate to allotted tasks and associated documentation.
- Extensive knowledge and application of risk management techniques and an in-depth understanding of problem-solving and dispute resolution processes.
- Extensive knowledge of Doosan’s operating context and wider industry (including an understanding of competitors and general risks and issues that prevail in the industry), with the ability to appropriately manage risks and issues.
Whats in it for you:
- Excellent rate neg
- 12 Month contract