NRL are on the lookout for a Project Manager to be based in Birmingham working for Birmingham & Solihull Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust. As Project Manager you will manage the end to end delivery of projects within the FM Project Team & maintain co-ordination and control over a regional based portfolio of projects.
- Ownership and delivery of all projects directly delivered by the Project Manager.
- Direction of Assistant Project Managers and junior project staff in delivery of project works.
- Liaising with FM Site Managers, site teams, Project Quantity Surveyors, and a range of stakeholders.
- Working with Project Team colleagues to develop and deliver larger and more complex projects work.
- Working with assistant Project Managers, monitoring and co-ordinating projects work allocated to Site Managers and coaching of Site Managers where necessary in the delivery of those projects.
- Experienced in developing and managing project work within a Facilities management / construction environment- experience of working within NHS/PFI contract background would be desirable but is not essential
- Able to demonstrate project cost control
- Possession of a relevant Building or M&E qualification.
- Knowledgeable of CDM Regulations.
- Experienced in managing on site project works on a number of sites and co-ordination of several sub-contractors in the delivery of a single project.
- 4-month initial contract
- Competitive hourly rate