- Manage works implementation to ensure projects are delivered safely; on time; on budget and are to a high standard from inception to final account stage.
- Prepare and review annual maintenance plans in conjunction with lifecycle team, prioritising projects based on budgets, condition surveys, and coordination with onsite facilities provider.
- Ensure the project pipeline is managed in accordance with all contractual KPI requirements, while complying with our client’s internal governance processes.
- Make sure project risks are identified and managed through effective mitigation measures.
- Monitor and communicate project financial performance and administration for all assigned projects.
- Oversee the co-ordination of operatives, sub-contractors and suppliers in a planned and controlled manner ensuring efficiency and minimising costs.
- Assist the commercial team in the initial contract negotiation process; project costs and delivery timescales; identifying possible conflict and problem solving as required.
- Act as a point of contact, managing relationships with all stakeholders, consultants and service providers, with emphasis on client satisfaction and business excellence.
- Implement and comply with our client’s policies and procedures, all legal requirements and best practice within, including regular safety inspections within the allocated business area.
- Completion and / or review of risk assessments for on-site work activities.
- Produce progress and other reports, as requested, to a high standard.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Company vehicle or allowance
NRL connects global engineering companies with the right people to help their businesses grow and thrive, connecting organisations and candidates that share the same values and drive to succeed. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to help you explore the role and answer any questions you have.
We welcome applications from every walk of life and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.