located in Faslane. Contract position / candidates MUST have or be able to obtain SC
About the role:
- Our client requires an experienced Project Manager to lead the delivery of FNICAP Shiplift Critical Works Contracts (Platform Control and Protection (C&P) and EOT Crane C&P upgrades), c£50m of capital works.
- A strong background in engineering design and construction is required, as is significant commercial/contract management experience.
- NEC3/4 knowledge is required to undertake the role, however applicants with a strong non-NEC contract management background will be considered (subject to training/accreditation).
- Experience delivering works in an operational and highly regulated environment is preferable, as is experience of Electrical Control and Instrumentation design or multi-disciplinary design team management.
What you will need:
- Managing the delivery of FNICAP Marine AP1 and Early Contractor Involvement (ECI) works as named NEC4 Project Manager, including but not limited to:
- Delivery in accordance with the Scope and Notification and assessment of Compensation Events
- Early warning management and Accepting Contractor designs (with designer support)
- Review and acceptance of the Programme
- Ensuring Client duties under CDM2015 are discharged for the work package and Work package risk and opportunity management
- Working with Programme Office, Contractor, and Consultants to implement a culture of Safety
- Development of the integrated programme for the work package, and integrating with the Facility and Joint Project Team (JPT) schedules
- Relationship and stakeholder management (JPT, Design Authority, Navy Command etc)
- Leading and managing a team of Contract Management and Engineering support staff provided by FNICAP’s Management Support partner (KAD) and Engineering Delivery Team (ACA)
- Supporting the transition of engineering works from incumbent (PSPN) to incoming TSP (KAD/ACA)
What`s in it for you:
- Long term contract
- Excellent rate neg