Our client in the Automotive sector is on the lookout for a Project Manager for Connected Services which are provided by Telematics Service Provider’s. The role will be an initial 12-month contract based in Cranfield.
- End to end management and delivery of new IT capability or enhancements through various phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Lead and manage highly complex projects with cross functional impact across a number of technical systems, business domains, divisions and third parties.
- Introduce project management processes that support the efficient running and delivery of the projects.
- Define Scope of Work, translate business needs to technical requirement and ensure delivery to the required quality.
- Lead and manage relationship with upper management including VP and Dir level.
- Lead and manage change control.
- Engineering or Computer Science Degree qualified
- 5+ year experience of Project Management in the IT Industry
- Relevant project management accreditation e.g.PMP, Prince2
- Ability to travel (business trips up to two weeks)
- Competitive hourly rate DOE
- Long-term contract
- Working for a high-profile client
We welcome applications from every walk of life and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.
For temporary workers and contractors opting to work with us through our Pay as You Earn (PAYE) payroll service, we’re delighted to offer a wealth of benefits including access to virtual and telephone GP appointments 24/7, health and wellness resources, gym discounts and retail savings.