OFFSHORE WIND STOKESLEY, MIDDLESBROUGH
As a Project Planner you provide plan and project control support to tender managers to successfully plan and create complying proposals. You will work with the tender team, consortium partners and (sub)contractors and proactively advise on time, progress, resource management, opportunities and risks. It is a multifaceted, but above all a responsible role, in which your knowledge and ingenuity will be put to the test to win the tenders.
Typical tasks and responsibilities comprise:
- Develop the phasing and execution planning, considering all aspects of the work like logic, resource planning, cash flows and uncertainties
- Create transparency and overview with clear visuals (by usage of Gant charts, Time-distance diagrams, storyboards and 4D-plans)
- Advise tender managers on strategic direction for the proposal and provide "what if scenarios" to consider
- Deliver reliable project schedules during the tender phases
- Initiate and lead brainstorm and workshop type meetings like planning reviews and rehearsals of concept (ROC)
- Share workload and knowledge with the other tender planners, You are a part of the Project & Control department. As a department, They work on the development and expansion of knowledge in the fields of Planning, Risk, System Engineering and Information Management. Your input is also expected and you can also develop yourself at the same time.
- Relevant Bachelor or Master degree; favourable but not essential
- Proven experience in a similar position within the offshore(wind) industry
- Experience in offshore projects, preferably in both the tender and execution phase
- Experience in developing project schedules (e.g. Primavera P6, Acumen Fuse, TILOS, MS Project)
- You are a first class organiser who takes a proactive role in the tenders
- You have the ability to translate complex matters into simple insights
- You can work as part of a team and independently without supervision
- An analytic mind with a problem-solving attitude
- Working in an international, high demanding and dynamic organisation, with the possibility to truly have impact on our business, people and environment.
- A competitive employment benefits package.