- Facilitate and run interactive planning sessions for the development of project schedules
- Planning of project activities and developing schedule
- Ensuring the project schedules that reflect all interface milestones
- Ensuring flawless integration of all project requirements, deliverables and resources
- Educated to Degree level in a relevant discipline
- Min 5 years project scheduling experience
- Brownfield project or turnaround/shutdown experience
- Ideally holds a professional membership PMI,AACE or eqv.
- Competitive Salary/Rate
- Flexible/Hybrid working
- High profile/value projects
NRL connect global engineering companies with the right people to bring their projects to life. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to support you to secure your next role.
We welcome applications from every walk of life and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.