- Manage the Portfolio for delivery of design services and provision of directed resources.
- Demonstrate value, minimising programme risks (threats), developing opportunities as well as portfolio delivery efficiency and effectiveness
- Ensure Axiom governance requirements are met within proposals, estimates, project reporting and invoicing.
- Principal focal point and liaison with Client via SL Projects Managers Senior Project Engineering Managers and Commercial Managers.
- Develop and maintain good sustaining business relationships with key stakeholders including SL, Partner Companies and the Supply Chain Members who are part of the procurement strategy.
- Monitor and manage the delivery of portfolio, maintaining a working knowledge of the portfolio performance with respect to projects and packages of work within the Work-streams. Support portfolio risk mitigation and lead actions with respect to performance issues.
- Monitor and manage the delivery of portfolio, maintaining a working knowledge of the portfolio resource requirements and utilisation for the short and long term in accordance with the requirements.
- Monitor and manage performance against KPIs and metrics such as Earned Value and Milestone Achievement, providing accurate forecasting and timely invoicing of design services.
- Implementation of the strategic objectives related to the packaging and incentivisation of projects.
- Ensure relevant feedback is communicated to Project Engineering Managers and Business Management.
- Ensure Project teams are sufficiently aware of customer feedback, as necessary.
- HND Qualified in Technical, Engineering or Project management related subject
- Track record in Project Management, Team Leadership and Portfolio Delivery
- Experience in working in a successful alliance
- Good understanding of commercial and contract administration
- Proven and effective inter-personal and communication skills.