Key responsibilities as a Project QS:
- Experience of working on a Contract that is cost reimbursable so is about demonstrating costs incurred
- Required to be strong at handling large amounts of data
- Strong spreadsheet skills - Excel
- Logical and analytical approach – sorting and reconciling data
- Preparing project valuations
- Cost reports
- Pricing compensation events
- Knowledge of NEC Contracts
Ideally you will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Degree in Quantity Surveying.
- Working knowledge of NEC.
- Post contract knowledge and experience.
- Main contractor environment experience.
- Good general commercial awareness.
- Able to act on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Professional Qualification: RICS Qualified MRICS Chartered Quantity Surveyor or equivalent.
- Working knowledge and experience of the Nuclear sector