About the role:
This position will be to provide leadership on quality matters within Site Project Teams project delivery teams and promote the adoption of best practice. To promote a culture that delivers positive commitment to quality and engages all employees in continuous improvement.
To monitor and report on the effectiveness of quality management systems and to make recommendations for improvement as appropriate. To ensure project activities comply with relevant procedures and QA requirements.
What you will need:
- This role requires a QA with Mechanical/ process/ piping/ welding or construction background.
- Experience in a heavy industry, Nuclear/ highly regulated environments.
- CTC Clearance needed for this project.
- Competence, knowledge & experience gained from a specific engineering discipline preferably technical, qualified to HNC level or equivalent as a minimum.
- Demonstrated proficiency in auditing and surveillance of client and contractor activities.
- Inspection and auditing certification and experience.
- CSWIP certified.