I am looking to recruit a Quarry Operative to work over on Stancombe Quarry on an initial 4-month contract which could lead to a permanent position. The ideal candidate will be responsible for undertaking all site duties safely, understanding CRH and SHW safety, operating static and mobile plant, static and mobile plant inspections & excellent housekeeping.
Other key responsibilities:
- Meeting daily production target requirements.
- Reporting data for quality purposes.
- Meeting customer service requirements in terms of accurate loading and timely vehicle turnaround.
- Continuous Improvement of performance standards
- Continuous improvement in plant and production methods
- Ideally, hold various mobile plant licenses for ADT and FEL (Front End Loader).
- Have previous experience operating static plant
- Have a good understanding of Health, Safety, and environmental knowledge.
- Have a flexible approach to working hours
- Experience working within a similar production & dispatch environment
- Competitive hourly rate
- Possibility of a perm role