We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Irish branch servicing clients within the infrastructure, built environment and advanced facilities sectors. It is a great opportunity to join the NRL journey in Ireland and become an important team member - with fantastic opportunities to progress your career in a growing branch.
Who are NRL?
At NRL, our people play an integral role on major projects across a range of critical sectors including renewable energy, power generation and infrastructure. We’ve provided technical engineering recruitment and contracting services for over 35 years, and our success is down to the individuals in our regional branches and support office teams – working together to drive continuous improvement and innovation.
That’s why it’s important to us that every person is given the opportunity to grow and develop their capability. Our company values of care, openness, integrity, accountability, commerciality and professionalism guide us every day – and have transformed our small family-owned business into a multi-million pound award-winning organisation.
About the role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic team member to integrate into our busy, fast-paced environment.
- Resourcing for numerous vacancies within one of our specialist fields
- Making a large volume of calls to engage with potential candidates
- Utilising social media platforms such as LinkedIn to attract talent
- Updating and logging all information on the system and updating as appropriate
- Monitor applications via the website and other job boards, screening candidates for suitability
- Scheduling telephone and face to face interviews with candidates
The right candidate will be a proactive and driven individual who is keen to advance within the company, through hard work and a positive attitude.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent organisational skills and comfortable multi-tasking within a fast-paced environment
- Strong people skills with professional and articulate communication
- Excellent attention to detail and written communication skills
- Good level of competency with MS Office 365 (Word, Teams, etc.)
- Ideally experience working with a recruitment agency in a technical sector but not essential for the role
- Sales experience looking to start a career in recruitment
A wealth of benefits
Just some of the benefits you will be able to access when you join the NRL Group include:
- 21 days holiday, rising to 24 after 5 years continued service
- Pension contributions
- Hybrid working environment (working from home and office)
- Working hours flexibility
- Long service awards