If you’re looking for an opportunity in the Recruitment Industry with an award-winning business, then our Heysham team are recruiting for a Recruitment Resourcer.
You’ll benefit from a structured training programme and support, with increased responsibility to empower you to manage your own workload whilst working as part of a close-knit team.
Who are NRL?
At NRL, our people play an integral role on major projects across a range of critical sectors including renewable energy, power generation and infrastructure. We’ve provided technical engineering recruitment and contracting services for over 35 years, and our success is down to the individuals in our regional branches and support office teams – working together to drive continuous improvement and innovation.
That’s why it’s important to us that every person is given the opportunity to grow and develop their capability. Our company values of care, openness, integrity, accountability, commerciality and professionalism guide us every day – and have transformed our small family-owned business into a multi-million pound award-winning organisation.
Your role will include:
- Contacting potential candidates via telephone, email and social media
- Arrangement and coordination of interviews
- Client/worker liaison
- Placing job advertisements
- Supporting our robust compliance procedure
- Supporting the branch client base on various outages and projects
- Assisting the branch team with project delivery covering recruitment and administration
- Collation of information for security clearances
- Attending client / project meetings
- Any other duties as and when required
- Manage and develop client accounts
- Develop an understanding of market conditions within our industry sectors
- Support the wider NRL Group on activities covering various service lines
- Support the recruitment team with personal development, creating the right environment for success and nurturing the growth of colleagues
Key skills you’ll be able to demonstrate:
- Comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- Confident telephone manner (a high-volume of calls is expected)
- Good communication skills (both verbally and via email)
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience of MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, reactive environment
- Desire to learn, develop and progress
- Commercial awareness
A wealth of benefits
Just some of the benefits you will be able to access when you join the NRL Group include:
- 22 days holiday, raising to 25 after 5 years continued service – with the option to purchase additional days each year
- Competitive pension scheme
- Health Cash Plan medical expense allowance
- Working hours flexibility
- Long service awards
- Benefits platform including cycle to work scheme, paid charity days and life assurance