You’ll be joining the Recruitment Delivery Service Team who support Linx’s clients from our Wigan office. Working closely with hiring managers & suppliers, you will provide the highest customer satisfaction experience to resource, plan and deliver recruitment services in the most efficient and effective way.
Whilst not being directly responsible for recruitment, you will be liaising with hiring managers – ensuring they’re happy with the service Linx are providing and relaying queries to the Customer Relationship Manager.
You will also support the smooth running of Linx’s technology platform and make sure recruitment requirements are distributed out to the various suppliers (recruitment agencies) - as well as collating and distributing key information..
Who are the NRL Group?
Our people play an integral role on major projects across a range of critical sectors including renewable energy, power generation and infrastructure. We’ve provided technical engineering recruitment, workforce solutions and contracting services for over 35 years, and our success is down to the individuals in our businesses and support office teams – working together to drive continuous improvement and innovation.
That’s why it’s important to us that every person is given the opportunity to grow and develop their capability. Our company values of care, openness, integrity, accountability, commerciality and professionalism guide us every day – and have transformed our small family-owned business into a multi-million pound award-winning organisation.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience of working in a fast-paced admin environment
- Knowledge of the engineering, construction and maintenance marketplace would be desirable
- Experience of working in a recruitment agency or in-house recruitment team would be desirable
- Previous experience working with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word is essential
- Confident and professional telephone manner
A wealth of benefits
Just some of the benefits you will be able to access when you join the NRL Group include:
- 22 days holiday, rising to 25 after 5 years continued service – with the option to purchase additional days each year
- Competitive pension scheme
- Health Cash Plan medical expense allowance
- Hybrid working environment (working from home and office)
- Working hours flexibility
- Long service awards