- Performs rigging works in accordance with safety and quality requirements
- If certified to do so, carries out the construction of scaffolding structures in accordance with the instruction given by the supervisor
- If certified to do so, drives the fork-lift
- Follows daily instructions given by the Deck Foreman or Rigging Foreman
- Ensures rigging works are carried out according to the applicable rigging standards and best practices
- Verifies that the equipment and materials are in good and safe operating conditions and reports any anomalies to the Deck/Rigging Foreman.
- Ensures coordination with the adjacent works to minimise coactivity and avoids unsafe conditions
- Follows the Permit-to-Work procedure
- Ensures the housekeeping of the work location
- During offshore or marine-related activities, assists the marine department during mooring operations as required
- Reports to the Rigging Foreman or the Deck Foreman
What’s on offer:
- Stable contract duration
- Competitive hourly rate
NRL connect global engineering companies with the right people to bring their projects to life. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to support you to secure your next role.
We welcome applications from every walk of life, and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.
For temporary workers and contractors opting to work with us through our Pay As You Earn (PAYE) payroll service, we’re delighted to offer a wealth of benefits including access to virtual and telephone GP appointments 24/7, health and wellness resources, gym discounts and retail savings.