Safety case advisors will have the ability to:
- Support the Safety Case Managers (SCMs) in the preparation, implementation and maintenance of the Safety Case. Ensuring that the safety case delivered is clear and user friendly for all stakeholders.
- Provide high quality safety case advice and documentation
- Work collaboratively with other disciplines to develop and maintain a suitable Safety Case for the facility
- Facilitating communication between relevant stakeholders
- Seeking and delivering improvements.
- Present safety case documents to safety committees on behalf of the SCM (as required).
- Look for, use and share learning from internal and external sources and from events and good practice.
- Support engagements with Regulatory bodies and other external stakeholders for the associated facility safety case.
- Deputise for the Safety Case Manager in areas where technical competence has been demonstrated.
- Identify and participate in improvement initiatives on Safety Case Process and implementation in the workplace.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of relevant legislation and regulatory/ company policies.
- Experience of report writing
- Experience of applying new approaches or innovative solutions.
- Strong communication skills- written and verbal
- Ability to influence, communicate and work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders across a team and business area
- Good analytical thinking skills, with experience of solving novel and possibly challenging technical issues
- Computer literate
- Good planning skills
- Self-motivated with a high level of resilience. Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships
Nuclear Experience is preferred, SNM in particular.
If this feels like it could be the next step in your career, apply today for more details.