NRL are looking to recruit a Scheduling Co-ordinator to join our client in this exciting, fast paced role on a short-term contract.
About the role:
To ensure work is issued, reported on and completed efficiently, in accordance with Client requirements and contract delivery timescales and processes.
What you will need:
- NVQ level 2 in Customer Service
- NVQ Business Administration or have equivalent experience
- Ideally 12 months of customer & office experience
- Strong experience in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Monday – Friday
- Competitive hourly rate
- Opportunity to gain new skills & experience within a top company.