Key Responsibilities include:
- Working as part of a small team delivering a project (RIBA stages 3-6)
- Maintaining Safe & Secure behaviours
- Adherence and contribution to business and quality management systems.
- Responsible for ensuring the designs meet the relevant standards
- (UK Building Regulations & British Standards & Industry Standards)
- Checking/ Verification of Technical Deliverables (RIBA Stages noted)
- Providing a co-ordination role between ‘Site’ and the ‘Design Office’. Candidate will be required to travel to site (Estimated: Bi-monthly basis)
- Meeting Attendance (technical & non-technical) to report & justify progress and present technical issues
- Preparing plans, sections & details for statutory approvals
- Preparation of hazardous area/ classified zones/ people & material flow drawings/ diagrams
- Authoring technical specifications, schedules, data sheets, reports & method statements
- Collaborative Multi-discipline design & Client/ stakeholder liaison.
- Providing technical and professional guidance, support and development to junior team members
- Extensive experience delivering projects to UK Building Regulations & British Standards
- Proven experience in a role having direct influence over engineering practice and outcomes.
- Strong experience of working within a highly regulated industry
- Proven track record in the delivery of architectural detail design
- Able to provide evidence of significant man management and time management skills
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team, liaising directly with clients and other design team members
- Minimum: HNC / HND in an Architecture Based subject
- Autodesk AutoCAD (2D/3D)
- Navisworks (Manage/ Simulate)
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Power Point
- Experience of the condition assessment and modification of existing facilities
- Familiar with clients gated processes, standards & Procedures.
- Degree or higher Qualification Desirable