- Lead the automation agenda as part of a multi discipline team tasked with delivering the Digital Factory Filling solution ‘Roll Out’ within our offices in Cork
- Identify and scope out the Operational Technology and Automation elements of work (budget, cost, implementation approach) across the global platform.
- Responsible for preparation of specifications, proposal review, clarification meetings, technical compliance of proposal as part of tender process for all sites as part of the roll out.
- Manage System Integrators and contractors responsible for discrete portions of OT work during project phases ensuring safe execution, budget control and schedule adherence
- Define and maintain governance for planning, prioritisation, delivery and management of OT elements of the project
- Ensure all elements of project work comply with our automation standards
- Where required support the improvement or creation of new automation standards
- Highlights and manages project issues to timely resolution
- Potential travel requirements to other locations as part of project
- Bachelor's degree in Computer, Electrical Engineering or Automation
- Number of years of experience in a similar role in the manufacturing industry.
- Experience in Project Management i.e. delivering projects, managing vendors and stakeholders
- Experience in Good Automated Manufacturing Practice (GAMP)
- Experience in Network Infrastructure design
- Experience in Rockwell PLC’s, RS Logix, and Factory Talk
- Experience in Aveva InTouch
- Experience in object-oriented coding.
- Experience/ Knowledge in Aveva System Platform is highly advantageous.
- Experience/Knowledge in Aveva InBatch is highly advantageous.
- MS Office, and MS Project,
- MS SQL or equivalent database management tools
- Strong documentation, presentation and analytical skills
- Previous experience in deploying or maintain an MES solution is highly advantageous
What’s in it for you:
- Stable contract duration
- Competitive hourly rate