About the role:
The objective of the Information Management role is to provide support to their Projects , to effectively manage and deliver timely, accurate information (documents, data & models) generated, collected, integrated and transferred by the Project into (and beyond) Operations – “building the digital asset”.
As such, the Information Manager should have the ability to:
- Support delivery of automation and information/data management requirements for the project team.
- Perform their duties within the framework of project-specific requirements, project budget and schedule, as well as the plans and procedures established in the Project Execution Plan (PXP)
- Create a Project specific BIM Execution Plan (BXP) in response to Client Requirements in the form of OIR, AIR and EIR if provided.
- Using computer technology and electronic communications, maximise the efficiency of the project team and achieve the project goals through the best available application of automation technology tools and methods as directed by the IM.
- IM will set up and manage the CDE solutions for the project with assistance and input being required from the Deputy IM to effectively implement the processes and procedures across the project team.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Opportunity to support largescale projects
- Ability to further develop skills with a global engineering consultancy