About the role:
Reporting to the Procurement Manager, you will have accountability, within a defined scope of materials and/or subcontract services, for the Submarine Supply chain design, execution, and performance for a Business Unit’s project(s).
- Establishing project requirements, including those driven by the future bid pipeline.
- Design and engagement of a supply chain that meets project requirements.
- Supporting the delivery of project objectives through the rigorous management of contract and supplier performance
- Assuring Supplier Performance to time, cost and quality for contract requirements against scope of supplier responsibility.
- Responsibility for typically. £10m expenditure within the project(s) scope.
You’ll need to be an experienced Procurement Practitioner with knowledge of current strategic procurement techniques and relevant experience in Sourcing & Procurement.
Would also like you to hold experience in the following:
- Proven track record of delivering excellent supply chain performance.
- Understanding of contract terms and conditions and the ability to manage subcontract terms including flow-down terms from customer contracts.
- Deep understanding of planning and implementing supply arrangements, managing supplier performance and scheduling of deliveries.
- Delivery focused with a pragmatic, hands-on approach that enables strategies to be fully executed.
- The successful candidate will need to satisfy security requirements. This may require you to hold or be eligible/capable of achieving ‘Security Check’ (SC) clearance.
- We are happy to talk about flexible working. Please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview.