- To provide assistance and support to the Procurement Manager and as required, provide guidance to the Procurement Team in the delivery of agreed objectives by providing a quality Procurement & Supply Chain service that is compliant with the Procurement Supply Chain Life-cycle requirements.
- To help deliver multiple procurement projects in parallel, ensuring that the resulting contracts protect our client from unnecessary risk whilst delivering Value for Money and supporting Commercial contracts.
- Help develop / shape understanding as to Procurement roles both internally and externally as a whole
- CIPS Qualified (Level 4 Minimum and recognised as Procurement Professional or equivalent.
- Degree Qualified - Engineering related or Project Management Qualification
NRL connect global engineering companies with the right people to bring their projects to life. As we progress your application our team of talented recruiters will be on hand to support you to secure your next role.
We welcome applications from every walk of life, and are committed to driving diversity and inclusion within the industries we support. That’s why our Member Committed to Diversity status with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies is so important to us.
For temporary workers and contractors opting to work with us through our Pay As You Earn (PAYE) payroll service, we’re delighted to offer a wealth of benefits including access to virtual and telephone GP appointments 24/7, health and wellness resources, gym discounts and retail savings.