This is a contracted role with the duration of 6 months.
- Undertake procurement services to fulfil pre and post award activities in line with project schedule in accordance with company procedures and standards
- Line manage Buyers and Expeditor's as delegated by the Senior Procurement team.
- Delivery of above referenced expectations
- Ensure understanding, working knowledge and application of company corporate SCM endorsed procurement strategy.
- Development of project procurement plan and PEP input for project and functional approval
- Complete pre and post award procurement in accordance with company EMS procurement procedure, covering the following key areas:
- Creation and issue of invitation to tender (ITT)/request for quotation (RFQ)
- Undertake Commercial Bid Evaluation (CBE) of supplier proposals
- Work with the Engineering team to ensure completion of Technical Bid Evaluation (TBE) process
- Complete bid clarification process
- Undertake negotiation process
- Complete and gain necessary approval of Recommendation to Award (RTA)
- Complete and gain necessary approval of Single Source Justification ( SSJ)
- Lead Commercial Review Board (CRB) process as required
- Completion of Purchase Order award process, ensuring compliance to DoA requirements
- Lead supplier Kick Off Meeting process
- Ongoing electronic and hard copy filing to required standard
- Management of Procurement Status Report (PSR) process, including organizing and chairing PSR meetings, communicating progress, actions, issues.
- Act as initial point of escalation/support for Expediting Process
- Support with invoicing/payment application process
- Supplier performance assessment (FPAL or other)
- Lead input into progressive learning sessions as required
- Timely completion of Purchase Order close out in accordance with established procedure and deadlines
- Line management of Buyer’s and Expeditor's as delegated by the Senior Procurement team
- Promote HSSE within Supply Chain
Required qualifications / certification
- HNC/D or Equivalent in appropriate subject
- Demonstrable relevant experience and exposure, typically 5 years +
- Advance Diploma level member of CIPS or greater
- Complete understanding of best practice full life cycle procurement process
- Commercially aware with key aspects of procurement process
- Competent with contracting principles and terms and conditions of purchase
- Good working knowledge on the principals of procurement and material management systems
- Experience of working with a diverse multi discipline team in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Line management experience
- Experience within the oil and gas industry
- Experience with supervising a procurement team
- Good understanding of oil and gas supply market
- Good understanding and knowledge of relevant supplier products
If this is of interest, please submit your application now and NRL will be in contact.