- Responsible for the management, monitoring, co-ordination and delivery of all engineering functions to meet project objectives.
- Responsible for the effective control and flow of all technical information required on the project
- Work closely with the project team to drive the company’s Health and Safety standards on site
- Integrate and challenge design and technical proposals and problem solve to achieve optimal solutions
- Monitor and drive the quality of setting out standards on the project
- Mentor the engineering team on the project to assist the team to develop their technical skills
- Relevant Third level Degree
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Previous Main Contractor infrastructure construction projects experience is preferred (Datacentre, Hi-Tech, Pharma, Retail/Commercial)
- Setting out experience is essential.
- IT skills – knowledge of Microsoft and BIM software, AutoCAD.
- Ability to work well within a team to collaborate with others
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary and extensive benefits package