NRL’s client based in Falkirk are looking to recruit a Senior Civil/Structural Engineer on a permanent staff basis.
About the role:
- Our growing team of engineers and technicians specialise in civil and structural engineering design and consultancy within industrial and hazardous environments, in the UK and overseas, particularly within the Oil & Gas and Chemical industries.
- We have a wealth of specialist engineering knowledge and experience distributed across our team which allows us to deliver high quality, value added solutions to our clients, as well as providing a strong internal support network for the development of our staff.
- Due to the organic growth of our engineering team, we are seeking experienced, driven and enthusi-astic senior civil or structural engineers with a demonstrable record of successfully delivering complex engineering and multi-disciplinary projects.
- Reporting to the Principal Engineer, the successful candidate will be responsible for a workload that is challenging, fast paced and highly variable. You will be responsible for the technical, financial, safe and timely delivery of multiple multi-disciplinary projects, be motivated and capable of working with minimal supervision and possess a strong commercial awareness.
What will you need?
- You will be degree qualified in Civil or Structural Engineering and be a Chartered Engineer with post qualification experience in consultancy.