- Technical management of the building project.
- Managing multidisciplinary teams, experienced in dealing with design team and other third parties
- A number of years relevant experience in a contracting environment is required as are problem solving skills, the ability to work to deadlines and an appreciation for health and safety, quality, programme and commercial return.
- Degree level qualification in engineering, construction management or related subject, while post graduate qualifications and/or membership of a relevant professional institute such as Engineers Ireland is desirable.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Full time, permanent position
- Opportunity for continuous professional development